Artisan Goong from Thailand creates a dazzling juxtaposition of simulated turquoise and tribal embossed .925 sterling silver to form this 'Greek Key' Labyrinth link bracelet. This piece is made from .925 Sterling silver and enhanced with high quality simulated turquoise inlays. Perfect for everyday wear or night out on the town with friends.
- Material: Sterling silver | Trademark: Stamped .925
- Weight: 8.43 grams
- Overall Measurement: 4 mm (0.20 in) wide | Stone: Simulated turquoise | Color: Cyan blue-green
- Finish: Shiny, Polished | Style: Fashion, Trendy, Daily
- Chain type: Link | Clasp type: Lobster claw
- Model: SB-0073-GTQ
- ARTISAN STORY: Goong worked very hard learning traditional embroidery, weaving and jewelry design. Her favorite was jewelry design because she loved how she could use native materials such as semi-precious stones and silver to create beautiful pieces. Goong worked hard honing this craft and she opened a small workshop where she could design and create silver jewelry.